POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Festival of POV : Re: Festival of POV Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Festival of POV
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 26 Apr 1999 13:00:19
Message: <37248CF3.B23CCFCC@geocities.com>
SERVER SPACE/ BANDWIDTH:  Wouldn't some group like Geocities or Xoom love to
have extra hits to their sites, especially if we allow their banner ads?
What's the harm, really of a 468 x 60 atop each page? No popups, please,
though!

CONTEST: Why not several indices?  One by country, another by genre, another
by name, another by some kind of voting? Those not caring about "the
competition" can just ignore that index!